Thursday, January 23, 2014
Urgently require Travel Consultant
Job Location: All over India
Tourism/Travel (Air Travel, International Travel, Travel Agent, Travel Industry)
Employment Type: Part time/Full Time
Company posting Travel Consultant job in India
1. Selling International & Domestic Flights.
2. Good understanding of international fare rules and GDS commands.
3. Serving Customers on Phone and in person.
4. Following up with customers for booking and payments.
5. Talking to airlines and consolidators about new and existing fares.
6. Maintaining daily performance records.
1.Excellent sales skills.
2. Excellent Oral and verbal communication skills.
3.Good understanding of international fare rules and GDS commands.
4.Blog writing is an advantage.
5. Manage tasks and/or people with tight deadlines.
6. Generating revenue for the company.
7. Ability to extract and analyze data from multiple sources using analytical
8. Possess strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Education Level Required:Bachelor , Reservation and Ticketing Course, IATA, Other
Travel / Airlines, Pilot, Cabin Crew, CPL, ATPL, BE [ Civil, CS / IT ] B Arch, B
Tech, MBA, MCA can apply .
Experience Required to qualify for consideration : Freshers
Visit the following blogs for more information :
Interested Candidates Call Surbhi for a Telephonic screening at 09977513452
Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job with people you know may benefit